Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager Workshops Vehicule Maintenance M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 663540BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jul. 03, 2019
Reporting to a Senior Manager of the Technical Services division, you will be in charge of your activity, managing a team of about 50 people (mainly mechanics and electro-mechanical technicians), delivering operational results and service quality while ensuring respect of the company’s Four Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency.
Your main duties?
- With the help of your 6 Team Leaders, you oversee your team’s daily work via your presence and ongoing dialogue (ensuring good labor relations) as well as validating schedules and controlling working hours
- Keep your team informed and explain hygiene and safety rules as well as legal and regulatory measures and ensure their application
- Take any operational and daily decisions related to everyday business within your scope of activity and responsibility.
- Assess your team’s performance, promote career development (training, support, mobility, etc.) and foster a dynamic team environment
- Implement product strategy at your location, provide your input and suggestions, track daily business activity and ensure guest/client/internal client satisfaction at all times.
- Manage finances and the efficiency of your sector by controlling costs.
- Define and manage budget variables and adjustments throughout the year.
- Facilitate and develope partnerships and relations with support departments (Human Resources, Finance, etc.) as well as with counterparts in other business units.
Do you have the right profile?
- Ideally, you have:
- You speak, read and write fluent French (C1) and intermediate English (B1)
You are proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP or similar software, Access, Project, GMAO (maintenance reporting)
- You have excellent communication skills, team spirit and a flexible approach
- You preferably have solid knowledge of automobile and lorry maintenance professions
- You have experience handling subcontractor contracts (you are comfortable writing up specifications)
- providing project leadership and tracking a budget: it’s a plus!
- You are flexible to work shifts between the hours of 6.30 am to midnight and a minimum of one Saturday or Sunday per month
The Disneyland Paris difference ?
- A comprehensive integration session that tells you all about the company and how it works
- Career opportunities in other maintenance professions/sectors
- And, especially, a chance to work in a unique, magical and enchanting environment!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later