Visitor Experience and Satisfaction Officer (M/F)
Marne la Vallee Cedex 4, - - FRApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 732117BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 12/12/2019
Job Summary:The quality of interactions between our Cast Members and Guests is a key element of the Disney experience and is one of our priorities! In this context we are creating a new pole with digital solutions (applications, chat, social media...) for online answers to our visitors in our magic kingdom!
Under the responsibility of the Visitor Experience and Satisfaction Manager, as part of the team of 6 collaborators, you will embark on this new digital adventure.
- Quickly identify and respond to the needs expressed by the customer, with whatever means of communication (s)he chooses.
- Adhere to the Disneyland Paris brand image via appropriate language and excellent oral and written expression.
- Monitor customer feedback and propose corrective actions to improve visitor satisfaction.
- Respond to complaints in a timely and mannerly fashion in order to prevent possible disputes and propose actions in order to contribute to the optimization and performance of the department.
- Collaborate with the other divisions (operational, sales, communication, etc.), setting up action plans in order to be able to offer a premium experience to our visitors.
- When a file has been identified by your manager, ensure prompt telephone contact with the client.
- Ideally minimum 2-year degree (Tourism, Communication, Commerce...) and at least 2 years' experience in a contact center or customer service.
- You have an appetite for the digital world (web/social networks) and ideally use these tools for work.
- You are curious, quick and creative.
- Languages French/English and Spanish, Italian, Dutch or German (Read/Write/Speak): advanced level (C1)
- Good knowledge of Disneyland Paris
- Flexibility days/hours and available as of January (open ended contract)
The Disney Difference?
- A complete integration process to allow you to get to know the company and how it works.
- Prospects for professional development towards other professions among our 500 possibilities
- And above all to participate in the launch of a new service for our guests!
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Parks, Experiences and Products, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.