Already applied?View Dashboard
Technical Web Analyst F/MApply Now Apply Later Job ID 710124BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Nov. 06, 2019
As part of our team, you will help build data-driven insights of our online users and optimize our digital platforms while acquiring/developing new skills. You will assist in data enhancement, leveraging value creation to renew and improve the guest experience as well as the internal client experience.
Responsibilities:As Mobile App Technical Analyst, you will be in charge of maintaining and evolving data collection on the Disneyland Paris mobile app, working in an agile environment. You will be an active member of the Mobile App squad and its ceremonies (daily stand up, retrospectives, demo, etc.), ensuring that collected data enables product owners and analysts to effectively measure performance of new app functionalities and evolutions. You will also be responsible for the reliability of collected data and ensure continuous monitoring of this reliability.
Your place in the organisation
- Part of the Mobile App and Digital Guest Experience team within the Digital Department
- Reporting to the Data Collect, Quality & Projects Team Leader of the Studio Baymax team
- Main contacts: Developers, Web Analysts, eCommerce Product Owners, Marketing teams, Medias, solution providers, IT, etc.
As a member of the Mobile App squad, you will represent the Studio Baymax and be assigned the following duties:
- Setting up tag implementation plans to collect user data on the Disneyland Paris mobile app:
- Translating product owner and analyst product needs into tag implementation plans for Adobe Analytics (DTM / Launch) & Commanders Act (Tag Commander) tag management tools
- Writing up analytics requirements for developers
- Writing acceptance criteria for analytics implementation to ensure data reliability
- Ensuring data collection is coherent with the web apps
- Ensuring the quality of data collected on the mobile app
- Making collected data available to internal and external partners, via Adobe dashboards, automated reports and/or flat file databases
- Ensuring maintenance and stepping up use of web analytic tools and processes:
- Producing documentation for all data collection developments and processes
- Acting as an internal knowledge centre for Adobe Analytics and Commanders Act tools
- Staying abreast of web and mobile software, tools and updates, scoping out web/mobile app analytics innovations in order to improve current processes
- Building new tools to meet data collection needs
Do you have the right profile ?
- You have a master’s degree in digital, marketing or engineering, with a strong interest in e-commerce / m-commerce challenges
- You have previous project management experience in the mobile field with strong technical demands
- You are a self-starter, rigorous, well-organised and enjoy project management
- You provide informed input and suggestions, have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a team
- You know how to use plain language to communicate technical subjects clearly to non-technical people, facilitating understanding, acceptance and execution
- You have advanced expertise in tag management tools (Adobe Analytics, DTM, Tag Commander)
- You are proficient in mobile testing tools (Browserstack)
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- You speak fluent French and English (required)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later