Already applied?View Dashboard
Webmaster (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 619328BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Dec. 11, 2018
Job Summary:As Webmaster, you will join the Digital Studio & Production (DSP) department whose mission is to manage Disneyland Paris web, app & eCommerce digital platforms for B2C and B2B activities.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of Disneyland Paris web sites and apps, acting as liaison between marketing issues and development or IT teams and coordinating efforts in the event of a technical incident.
- Identifying, understanding and analysing client needs
- Benchmarking existing solutions
- Coordinating with American technical teams
- Coordinating with French technology teams
- Solving CMS Tridion issues for content integrators
- Performing continuous technology watch
- Proposing ad-hoc hosting to meet site specifications
- Supporting change (presentation, updating documentation, etc.)
- Providing informed input and solutions, adapting to various constraints while trying to meet company needs by finding the best compromise
About 2 years of experience in the digital universe and web site development
- You are proficient in tracking tools (i.e. Jira)
- You are familiar with the Agile work method
- You are familiar with Digital UX
- You have working knowledge of the following web development languages:
- You are highly proficient in the following tools:
- CMS (Content Management System) Tridion, Drupal, Laravel
- Code editor tools
- Bug tracking software: Quality Center and Jira
- Microsoft & Adobe Suites
You are adaptable and dynamic, able to work independently
You can analyse fine details without losing sight of the bigger picture
You keep continually up to speed with new technologies
You speak and write fluent French and English (level C1)
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later