Already applied?View Dashboard
Marketing Coordinator - Content PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 584990BR Location Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Business Walt Disney International Date posted Aug. 13, 2018
Job Summary:We are seeking a 6 month fixed term contract to join our Content Planning team as Marketing Coordinator. You will be responsible for supporting the appropriate content strategy and supporting the Consumer Engagement and Content Marketing team. The role will collaborate with other team members focused on Consumer Insights, Creative, Content Production and Optimization, Studio Marketing team and the media agency.
Responsibilities:Content Planning – Campaigns:
In partnership with Studio marketing team and the consumer engagement and content marketing team:
- Under the direction of the Marketing Manager – Content Planning, support creation of content strategy and plan for Studio marketing campaigns; utilising global assets and developing a plan for local content creation as required.
- Ensure asset creation is on strategy according to content plan
- Support the development of the campaign content strategy for the selected owned, shared and paid platforms – working with the business area to maximise performance
- Development, ongoing management and optimisation of campaign content calendars to support the implementation of content plans
- Ongoing management of cross business calendars to ensure key beats throughout the year are communicated clearly to the Content Planning team.
- Support the distribution and amplification of content via owned, shared and bought media channels, briefing and managing agency relationships as required.
- Support Marketing Manager – Content Planning in creation and dissemination of a dashboard for each business area to ensure monitoring and maximisation of ROI
- Support the Performance Marketing Manager and agency partners to create a learnings and actions focused post campaign report
- Ensure campaign learnings are generated and disseminated to all stakeholders and the agreed learnings are actioned within future campaigns
- Management of digital materials and communication of their availability and usage guidelines to the marketing teams across The Walt Disney Company (TWDC)
- Manage local distribution of global micro-content in line with overarching local campaign strategy
- Engage stakeholders on a regular basis and collate reports as required
- In partnership with the consumer engagement and content marketing team, in particular the Digital Experiences team:
- Monitor and provide insights on social media trends and products and make recommendations to generate innovative opportunities that will drive growth in engagement and conversion
- Oversee social media content calendars to ensure social content adheres to brand voices strategy (social content calendars will be managed by the Digital Experiences team)
- Under the direction of the Marketing Manager – Content Planning, develop and manage the paid social content approach and work with media agency to amplify content in line with the broader content plan
- Approvals of plans and materials by relevant stakeholders
- Report preparation as required and directed • SAP – all related aspects including generation of POs and effective invoice and payment processing
- Development and ongoing maintenance of annual cross-business calendars
- Minimum of 2 + years’ experience content and media planning
- Experienced social media & digital campaign planning and management
- Knowledge of social media and digital landscape trends
- Proficiency in Keynote and Excel applications.
- In-depth knowledge and strong understanding of social media platforms and their positioning
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder engagement/relationship building skills.
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker
- Results-orientated and commercially focussed.
- Strong work-ethic
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to deal with ever-changing deadlines and requirements and support requirements.
- Open attitude with a desire to seek input and feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement
- Knowledge of paid media and traditional media channels
- Demonstrated success with brands utilising social media as a core platform
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital performance media, planning and execution
- Degree qualified - Marketing, Business or Communications
- 6 month Fixed term contract - October start
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.