Marketing CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 775007BR Location Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Business Disney Theatrical Group Date posted Feb. 22, 2021
Responsibilities:Creative and Communication
- Manage deadlines on all creative projects.
- Work closely with the Director, Marketing and Sales and agency on creative requirements and marketing plans.
- Work with the Director, Marketing and Sales on execution of traditional, social, and digital promotional and advertising campaigns to drive awareness and ticket sales.
- Work with the Marketing Agency to develop strategic social media marketing campaigns that effectively build the brand profile of Disney Theatrical Productions in Australia with the ultimate goal of ticket sale conversion.
- Manage all internal resources to develop an effective owned communication strategy and the execution of that strategy.
- Manage Disney Theatrical Productions email marketing requirements in SalesForce as well as reporting and strategies for future optimisations.
Partners / Collaborators
- Manage the relationships and contractual fulfilments of all partners.
- Support partners through managing day-to-day requests and deadlines including creative requirements and promotional executions. Ensure all creative is on brand and adhered to the marketing guidelines.
- Co-manage partner events including hospitality, cast performances, meet and greets, and workshops. Oversee all marketing related cast and crew requirements.
- Work with Director, Marketing and Sales to coordinate group sales activity (including schools)
- Work with Director, Marketing and Sales to coordinate travel sales activity
- Build relationships with key marketing counterparts in Disney and the industry.
- Collaborate with venue marketing teams
- Collaborate with ticketing vendor marketing teams
- Administration and effective management of approved elements of the marketing budget.
- Regular reporting including production updates, budget status, etc.
- Development of new processes, procedures and reporting templates within the scope of creative production and partnerships.
- Manage the approval process for all activity executed. • Ensure all direct marketing adheres to brand and messaging guidelines.
Other relevant tasks as required.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant marketing / account coordinator experience
- Marketing, Creative, and Print Production knowledge
- Experience trafficking creative output
- Digital, email marketing and social marketing experience
- Industry background and/or interest in the live theatre industry
- Presentation and communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Additional Information:Competencies Required
- Creative visual capabilities
- Excellent time-management capabilities
- High level attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Pro-active, a self-starter who is able to work without daily supervision
- Solution oriented with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a hectic work environment with competing demands
- Enthusiasm for working in a small, dynamic team
Some travel and weekend work required.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Theatrical Group:
The Disney Theatrical Group, a division of The Walt Disney Studios, is among the world’s most successful commercial theatre enterprises, producing and licensing live entertainment productions and events around the globe. Its nine Broadway titles, including the current Broadway productions of The Lion King, Aladdin and this year’s Frozen, have been seen by over 160 million theatergoers worldwide. The division also delivers live shows through its license to Feld Entertainment, producer of Disney on Ice and Marvel Universe Live. Additionally, the division licenses full-length and junior and kids adapted titles for regional, school and community theatre productions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Theatrical Group.