Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr Loss Prevention AgentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 507636BR Location Memphis, Tennessee, United States Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Store Date posted Mar. 28, 2018
Job Summary:Protect Disney Store assets and brand by leading accountability responsible for online fraud order review. Conduct various online investigations related to ecommerce fraud, intellectual property protection, and social media escalations. Ensure compliance related to loss control and training.
- Assist LP Agents with monitoring/auditing/assigning:
- investigations on potential fraud issues
- credit, return, NCR transactions for possible fraud
- held orders, ticklers, etc. for possible fraud
- Cast Member orders for abuse or theft
- e-commerce and retail chargebacks
- Assist with analyzing and collecting key performance indicators for various business units
- Address and follow-up on escalated Guest Service issues
- Identify fraud trends; recommend/implement strategies to mitigate fraud losses
- Analyze account histories for fraud or abuse
- Recommend, implement and support new LP programs to quantify and analyze LP results and find efficiencies (i.e. Exception Reporting and case statistics)
- Manage the various Accertify tables, make scoring changes as appropriate
- Identify & investigate both internal & external investigations
- Enter investigations into PPM2000 and department case log, keep detailed case records
- Document the department’s procedures and processes that impact fraud review
- Partner with law enforcement on investigations
- Assist with special projects
- Proactively detect and prevent fraud
- Review fraud holds to ensure timely resolution
- Maintain consistent and timely communication
- Partner with Call Center and Home Base departments on all appropriate issues
- Foster a sense of teamwork throughout the Disney Store organization
- Train and develop LP Fraud Agents
- Develop and execute training programs that address Loss Prevention initiatives
- Conduct new hire orientations
- 3+ years Supervisory experience in a Call Center Fraud (or LP) related capacity.
- Fraud Prevention experience strongly preferred.
- Experience hiring, training, and developing an hourly workforce.
- Prior experience delivering training programs/orientations.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to interact well with Cast Members at various levels.
- Guest Service orientation
- Proficiency in POS applications. Windows applications; Word, Excel, Access desired
- 3+ years experience in a Call Center Fraud (or LP) related capacity.
- Excellent communication Skills both oral and written.
- Proficiency in POS applications. Windows applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access desired
- Bachelor’s Degree (strongly preferred) or equivalent training and experience in business.
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Shopping, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
Disney Shopping, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.