Already applied?View Dashboard
Loss Prevention AgentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 507636BR Location Memphis, Tennessee, United States Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Store Date posted 11/17/2017
Protect Disney Store assets and brand by screening orders for risk attributes. Conduct various online investigations related to eCommerce fraud, intellectual property protection, and social media escalations.Apply Now Apply Later
- Audit held orders, ticklers, etc. for possible fraud
- Address and follow-up on Guest Service issues
- Review/Track possible external theft situations (order abusers)
- Analyze account histories to facilitate cessation due to fraud or abuse
- Work credit card chargebacks
- Report instances preventing a timely resolve of issues to Senior LP Fraud Agent/LP Supervisor immediately
- Report instances of suspected fraud to Senior LP Fraud Agent/LP Supervisor immediately
- Maintain consistent and timely communication
- Maintain highest level of Guest Service both internally and externally
- Ability to interact well with Cast Members at various levels
- 3+ years experience in a Call Center Fraud (or LP) related capacity.
- Excellent communication Skills both oral and written.
- Proficiency in POS applications. Windows applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access desired