Already applied?View Dashboard
Administrative AssistantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 627460BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 28, 2019
Job Summary:The Walt Disney Company Mexico
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality”, Walt Disney.
Join our team. Be part of the story. This is an exhilarating era for being part of The Walt Disney Company. We deliver magic stories trough state of the art content, high quality products and memorable experiences to all our clients through different platforms.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Walt Disney Company seeks an Administrative Assistant to be responsible for the administrative requirements for our Vice President and Consumer Products Commercialization Directors, working closely with high skilled teams.
Responsibilities:HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT
Use your administrative and organizational skills to provide general administrative support to Disney’s Consumer Products Commercialization Vice President and Directors. You will work closely and have interaction with internal teams (Retail, Marketing & Finance) and external customers (such as commercial partners and licensees).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate workshops, appointments and meetings
- Schedule and coordinate international video conferences, calls and meetings
- Calendar management for Vice President and Directors
- Support external events supervising logistics, guest's confirmation and participation
- Coordinate work sessions
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, scheduling flights, hotel reservations and support travel expenses
- Other general administrative duties
Basic Qualifications:WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will have:
- People oriented (able to work with different styles)
- Multitasking abilities.
- Organizational and administrative skills. Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Anticipates needs. Solution oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Discretion and attention to detail are required
- Fluent in English (advanced: listening, oral and written) (certified)
- Ability to manage PowerPoint presentations, Excel and Outlook
- SAP desirable
Required EducationWHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Marketing, Finance or technical career
- At least 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant (entertainment industry experience is a plus) serving a Director and above level.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).