Community ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 993336BR Location Mexico City, Mexico Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 29, 2022
- Set and Implement Social Media schedule for Disney+ & Star+ “Desde Adentro”, working together with creative writer and digital producer, aligned with the marketing strategy.
- Ensure the requests & interaction with the design team are done in a promptly manner, respecting workflows and time frames.
- Monitor and report on feedback in social media for Disney+ & Star+ “Desde Adentro”.
- At least 2 years of Community Management experience.
- Degree or advanced student in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or Digital Marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Creative thinking.
- In depth knowledge of the social media platforms and their respective audiences.
- Superior time management.
- Multitasking skills but yet.
- Attentive to detail.
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- Self-motivated & team player.
Additional Information!:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt Disney
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.