Cost Of Production Sr AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 712006BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Date posted Nov. 21, 2019
- Responsible for Mexico Sport cost of productions planning& control activities.
- Finance point person to provide support to Sales, Marketing & Operations teams.
- Weekly follow up and management report for cost of production performance. Support Sales team with estimations updates.
- Business partner of Sales team into Terms Negotiation and promotion with local commercial partners.
- Forecasting and actual cost of production review.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or similar.
- 4 - 6 years cost of production process expertise, finance.
- Analytical thinking, adaptable to change, multitasking, fast learning, effective communication, ability to solve problems, teamwork, initiative, attitude of service, work under pressure.
- SAP Finance Module
- EXCEL (pivot tables, functions)
- Power Point: Intermediate (presentations)
- Availability to travel - Once per year
- English - Advanced
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).