Digital Sports Account ExecutiveApply NowApply Later Job ID 883851BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jan. 17, 2022
The Digital Account Executive will also prospect new clients and agencies, closing new and incremental campaigns and may collaborate with Disney Ad Sales agency strategy/planning teams assigned to categories, while driving revenue.
- Deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer business experience to Disney’s advertisers.
- Close new business by aggressively contacting prospective advertisers.
- Build proposals and presentations.
- Clearly communicate progress of campaigns to clients and internal partners.
- Lead all aspects of advertising campaigns from start to finish.
- Collaborate closely with the campaign management team to build and maintain relationships with clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support.
- Actively monitor performance, structure analyses and provide guidance to team members by using data-driven approaches to drive decision and action to grow the business.
- Evangelize The Walt Disney Company value properties and the power of content and user experience.
- Responsible for all aspects of sales/pipeline across our larger strategic clients, internal and external.
- At least 5 years of experience in internal and external relationship management in digital ad sales as an individual contributor.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Experience in Sports Media is a Plus.
- Experience in launching and managing paid digital advertising campaigns, particularly in Social Media, Content, Ads and other digital marketing platforms.
- Experience working with channel sales, advertisers, agencies, and/or clients and influencing executive stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a portfolio in an advertising or media sales context, and ability to achieve goals to drive growth.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Advanced level of English is necessary.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.