Already applied?View Dashboard
Jr. Manager Food Health and BeautyApply Now Apply Later Job ID 641394BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 20, 2019
In this the role, you will be responsible for:
- Revenue responsibility for the assigned subcategories and partners.
- Manage financial review on a monthly/quarterly basis with licensees by subcategory and properties.
- Define franchise development by subcategory covering all possible SKUs and properties included in the contract.
- deliver competitive analysis by store checks for the accounts in order to maximize Licensees/Chain results.
- Have a clear vision of licensees' business: product timeline, production process, market dynamic, competition, price points, focus on our franchise priorities.
- Evaluate together with the Licensee prices and value chain by key product launches.
- Follow up on product programs together with the licensee guaranteeing category/franchise presence.
- Define product assortment of the category with Product Development (PD).
- Execute product line reviews on a regular basis with PD including PD workshops.
- Analyze market trends and detect new product and business opportunities.
- Negotiate contract renewal together with the Manager.
- Define business model and commercial strategy with each licensee together with the manger.
- CMF Managment Comittee (assignment).
- Franchise team participation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Management and business development skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing
- The ideal candidate will have 3 - 5 years at product management or commercialization areas
- Experience in consumables, food, personal care, make up industries is a plus.
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Availability to travel
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).