Jr Marketing CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 730193BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Date posted Dec. 04, 2019
- Responsible for all suppliers’ system registration, PO and payment follow up.
- Overview budget vs POs for maximum efficiency.
- Planning and organization for braintrusts and presentations calendars.
- Schedule, program and follow up with the team for the timely delivery of Regional and Domestic document requests (countdowns, filmmakers presentations, AdPubs, material feedbacks).
- Screening program organization including:
- Absolute control of each release’s screening guidance.
- Timely screening requests throughout all the teams involved (operations, security and special events)
- If needed, catering and other special requests.
- Manage invitees list
- Schedule, program and invitee lists for internal screenings & mobilization creative pitches.
- Creative pitch, production and / or import of premiums and giveaways for press and key events.
- Special material request and import of statues, costume characters, costumes, resins, etc.
- Provide agencies and exhibitors with available marketing assets need for timely implementations.
- Creative revision with design agencies for digital, OOH, publicity & in theater materials.
- College Degree (Administrative or marketing)
- Preferred Industries: Entertainment in general
- Events, Exhibitor
- Skills / key Competences: Reliability, extremely well organized, problem solving communication, creative thinking, analytical, negotiation, data management and reporting.
- Technical / specific expertise: budget planning, task management, task delegation & multitasking.
- Other: Understanding of the marketing processes in the entertainment industry.
- English – Advanced
- Availability to travel
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.