Licensing Toys, CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 869829BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 01, 2021
This roll will contribute to the organization in an efficient way to operate the business, detect business opportunities and be on time in the different administration processes of the area.
- Maximize sales and revenue for the assigned accounts/categories.
- Support in developing marketing and business strategies needed to meet revenue objectives, as well as sell-out performance.
- Developing and maintaining Disney relationships with licensees to increase revenue.
- Forecasting follow-up with licensees one-on-one.
- Involvement in product development from a commercial standpoint.
- Budget accountability.
- Detect business opportunities to increase the business.
- To be on time with the different administrative processes of the area.
- Experience on Business Administration in Sales, Finance or Marketing industries.
- Selling, negotiation, presentation and good communication skills.
- It's important an analytic mind to understand business opportunities, finances and forecast.
- Advanced knowledge in Office package.
- Advanced English.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.