Manager, Partner OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 845061BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 17, 2021
The role will work across the Disney Steaming business group, partnering closely with the territory Partner Marketing, Business Intelligence, Business Development, Legal, Finance functions; our regional and international leaders and business teams as well as leaders on the Partner side; working in conjunction with peers and executives at TWDC, interacting with the corresponding counterparts at the Partner.
You will perform program and project management activities to successfully execute an ambitious rollout and plan for ongoing sustainment. You will identify business operations project tasks, milestones, dependencies, and risks and incorporate them into a holistic plan for successful delivery. You will execute through expert knowledge of the project management domain, business process operations generally, deep knowledge of DSS execution strategy, and outstanding internal relationships.
You are a process driven product operations manager focused on collaborating and building consensus to achieve results. You will be engaging key stakeholders, lead working sessions, and constantly reviewing and iterating on the program management techniques as we scale through growth of the Disney Streaming brand.
Responsibilities:The Manager, Partner Operations will be responsible for:
- Own new partner integration programs in the market as lead program manager and ensure the timely delivery of successful launch.
- Create and drive the framework for the engagement of Disney and the Partner.
- Educate partners on Disney’s ways of working.
- Set meeting structure and agendas, including QBRs, artifacts, maintenance of a Partner Backlog, roadmap and deadlines, progress and risk tracking.
- Create and maintain a Partner Backlog.
- Drive and track progress on the various (sometimes simultaneous) Partner initiatives, working closely with the rest of the “Partner Squad” (Partner Marketing, Business Dev and BI).
- Track risks and to timely flag them internally.
- Act as a liaison between DSS Technical Account Managers (TAM), DSS Partner Product, LATAM leadership and the multiple Disney LATAM Teams (finance, business dev, legal, CS, partner marketing, BI, product) and the Partner representatives.
- Ensure collaboration and visibility across the board for internal teams.
- Collaborate with the other Partner Ops Managers to ensure a standard and scalable way of interacting with Partners.
- Collaborate with DSS Business Ops and other region’s counterparts in order to distill best practices and learnings.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you to be part of this story:
- At least 5 years of program & project management experience in a large corporate environment (multinational preferred). Preferred Industries: Digital Streaming, Direct to Consumer.
- Advanced level of English.
- Proven experience in working in a complex, matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in a senior management-facing role preferred.
- International experience preferred.
- Understanding of product management techniques (AB Testing, data analysis, functional analysis, user flow and user journey design, etc.)
- Leadership experience is a plus.
- Basic technical literacy and aptitude to apply qualitative and quantitative data in decision and tools.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.