Marketing Coordinator - Consumer Product CommercializationApply Now Apply Later Job ID 757551BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 11, 2020
As a marketing Coordinator, you will apply creativity and innovation. Utilize knowledge of digital and social marketing alongside key trends and consumer insight to support with the implementation of strategies for your franchise and cross company. You will also be agile in order to capitalize on the moment and identify new opportunities.
- In conjunction with the department leads, implement the long-term strategy for specific properties in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, aligned to regional/global priorities.
- Using innovative and key trends as well as commercial and consumer insight, support the implementation of strategies cross company and departmentally whilst being agile to capitalise on the moment and identify new opportunities.
- Along with the team manage the marketing budget and provide administrative and analytic support.
- Capitalize cross LOB opportunities for consumer products and media value maximization.
- Support and cultivate the relationship engagement and partnership with licensees, retailers as well as internal and external collaborators.
- Coordinate and actively contribute in meetings.
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with Disney teams providing information and regular strategy and franchise updates as well as understanding.
- Preferred Industries: Entertainment, consumer products licenses, publicity.
- Skills / key Competences: Creativity, productive relationship building, flexibility.
- Technical / specific expertise: Office suit, Keynote, Photoshop.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Spanish and English.
- Portuguese is desirable.
- Availability to travel.
- Marketing or Administration Bachelor Degree
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.