Marketing Manager, Local Original ProductionApply NowApply Later Job ID 952629BR Location Mexico City, Mexico Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 04, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Responsibilities:The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the marketing planning and execution for Local Original Productions, leading an end-to-end process that generates a wide variety of campaign elements to promote the new titles, ensuring accurate development and timely delivery.
- Partner closely with consumer marketing, social media, creative, PR and production teams to build awareness for the titles and create impactful campaigns, apart from managing local agencies and vendors.
- Drive and enable innovation and first in class creative solutions for multiples touch points to launch the shows, partnering with internal teams and key agencies to ensure the best execution for marketing campaigns.
- Leverage existing owned digital platforms and social media channels to build and cultivate target audiences.
- Close interface with the Production Team in charge of distribution partners to help support marketing campaigns. Strategize ways to share and leverage assets and tactic.
- Work closely with internal partners to leverage synergy marketing opportunities.
- Utilize data, analytics and insights to measure marketing effectiveness and drive decision making.
- Partner with research and analytics to continue to refine methodologies for measuring impact of all paid media and marketing efforts.
- Help support and structure internal efficiency process and management model.
- Guarantee local strategy effectiveness and OKR tracking.
- Responsible for mkt campaign budget management and allocation.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you to be part of this story:
- Experienced in marketing to consumers and working with teams based in Mexico & Latam.
- Local Production marketing experience is a nice to have.
- Experience of using data driven marketing to support decisions.
- Experience in launch and sustained major global brands, content or franchises
- Have worked in projects from development to completion.
- Media & entertainment marketing experience – strategy and execution is a plus.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.