Media PlannerApply NowApply Later Job ID 787517BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 23, 2021
Their job directly impacts the profitability of advertising sales team, they can retain clients for future ad campaigns and attract new clients through word of mouth.
Responsibilities:The Media Planner will be responsible for:
- Pre-sale planning and post-sale management and execution.
- Partner internally with Ad Sales and Commercial Planning Manager to implement packaging and pricing strategy, as defined by Strategy and Finance teams rate cards and guidelines.
- Partner closely with the Ad Ops team to execute campaigns, maximize delivery against contracted goals, and address client reporting needs.
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to address RFP deliverables and ad hoc requests based on agencies’ and/or clients’ goals and objectives.
- Monitor campaign delivery for quality assurance/control and ensure campaigns are running as contracted.
- Ensure the department is offering placements that are meeting the client KPI’s to ensure successful delivery.
- Analyze campaign delivery and manages daily maintenance of active deals and builds media plans in order to attract new investments.
- Use audience and competitive tools in order to deliver insights to our clients and sales team.
- Create additional proposals and custom decks, including relevant audience research data.
- Prepare and deliver competitive network analysis, presentation assignments, and/or business updates for regularly scheduled sales meeting.
- Maintain the pipeline in collaboration with the Ad Sales team.
- Help assist ad sales executives in budget negotiations when needed.
- Support ad sales executives in prospecting to expand TWDC advertiser base.
- Execute budget revisions including incremental spend, optimizations, make goods, and cancellations.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- At least 2 years of experience in media planning/strategy.
- Experience in Digital media planning/strategy.
- Strong consultative skills and ability to influence.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
- Ability to thrive within ambiguity and drive complex projects.
- Agency experience is desirable.
- Experience working with IBOPE, TGI, Comscore, Kantar tools.
- Knowledge of Paid TV Landscape.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Familiarity with digital technologies.
- Detail-oriented, good follow through, able to multi-task, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the sport landscape, including current athletes, rules and events.
- Advanced level of English is desirable.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.