Planning OOH Sr AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 708414BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Date posted Nov. 21, 2019
- Support to responsible for Mexico WDSMPI planning activities.
- Support to Forecasting and actual P&L review.
- Prepare quarterly accruals.
- VPF and marketing expenses tracking.
- Support to prepare plan and collaborate with the integration of 21 CF in TWDC Mexico.
Disney Music Group and Live Entertainment:
- Support to responsible for Mexico Live Entertainment planning, consolidation and coordination with the territory.
- Support to forecasting report to RO Actual P&L review/Prepare quarterly accruals.
- Support to review statement with show’s Promoter and Licensees/Prepare financial statements for shows. performance tracking.
- Sponsorship invoicing follow up/Contract review and follow up with legal team.
Radio Disney Mexico:
- Support to regional responsible for Radio Disney planning activities (AOP & Forecasting)
- Support to actual P&L review/ Prepare quarterly accruals/Royalties calculation and invoicing request.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or similar.
- 2 - 5 years planning process expertise, finance.
- Analytical thinking, adaptable to change, multitasking, fast learning, effective communication, ability to solve problems, teamwork, initiative, attitude of service, work under pressure.
- Use of ERP and system for planning, Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PP, Word, Outlook)
- SAP Finance Module.
- English Advanced
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).