Program CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 712428BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Date posted Nov. 21, 2019
- Works with Program Planning team to input long and short range program schedules in Content Scheduler.
- Maintains detailed and accurate program schedules in Content Scheduler.
- Assists Program Planners with inputting of programming standby and guidelines.
- Works with Production to confirm weekly live studio show schedules.
- Reviews weekly schedules for PR communications.
- Supports or conducts research and background reports to enhance the overall acquisition and planning efforts in a particular sports category.
- Be part of a sport specific planning team(s).
- Executes and distributes program schedule changes.
- And other relevant tasks as required.
- Strong Sports knowledge. Knowledge of the scope and operations of ESPN’s Networks.
- Demonstrable superior communication, organization and computer skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work under pressure with constantly changing deadlines in a team environment.
- College Degree
- English (Bilingual)
- Availability to travel
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).