Sr. Digital ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 730190BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Date posted Dec. 04, 2019
- Lead sales, operation, optimizing, and maintaining digital campaigns.
- Define and achieve the digital revenue goals and grow market.
- Support the sales team day-to-day with digital proposals and business presentations.
- Identify gaps in tools, information flow, communication and process and work with other managers for resolution.
- Leadership to digital ad operations, 2-3 persons team.
- Identify opportunities, bring new business.
- Maintain the good relationship with the agency and clients digital teams.
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions.
- Build reporting tools and process to support requests from Sales Teams.
- 5+ years experience in digital advertising, mobile, video, or programmatic sales
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience managing teams
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Experience growing client accounts for a variety of business partners
- Understanding of server functionality, and executing display/ video campaigns
- Native digital
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver, resourceful
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot potential issues and articulate problems with internal groups
- Ability to cultivate sales and client relationships
- Experience with ad trafficking in a web-based digital ad system
- Expertise in digital advertising and metrics
- English - Advanced
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.