Sr. Manager Sales & RetailApply Now Apply Later Job ID 729017BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 28, 2019
- Define strategy by channel and retailer, prioritizing according to its growth potential and strategic importance.
- Present opportunities (white spaces) and give support to licensees on retailer negotiations for franchise purchase and listings.
- Develop and coordinate the execution of a joint business plan for selected retailers, via cross-category events which may include preferential spaces, retail programs, e-commerce presence, and activations.
- Negotiate a 360 communication of programs, leveraging marketing assets, content, franchise updates and international experience.
- Solicit and maximize the help of merchandisers for key programs.
- College degree in fields related to business, commercialization, marketing.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in sales, retail and/or licensing.
- Preferred Industries: Consumer products, retail.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading teams
- Relevant experience in developing business in the emerging class segment.
- Goal oriented, great communicator, team player, financial acumen, sales proficiency, highly developed negotiating skills.
- Contract / legal expertise, advertising / promotional knowledge, familiarity with the Mexican retail environment.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.