Supervisor, DCVI OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 845850BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 21, 2021
Responsibilities:The Supervisor, DCVI Operations will be responsible for:
- Provide logistic and operations support to Director of dubbing work orders for strategic titles (Theatrical, Streaming Tier 1)
- Perform project management (logistic, administrative, production) of dubbing work orders for non-strategic titles (Streaming Tier 2-3, Linear and Ancillary projects) with dub studios and internal customers.
- Supervise the purchasing workflow for work orders paid from Latin America (quotation management, purchase order issue, invoice processing).
- Provide customer service to Disney internal customers regarding fulfillment of dubbing work orders.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you to be part of this story:
- Experience in Project management, Operations planning and control.
- Preferred Industries: Entertainment industry, Publicity Agencies.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish is a must. Portuguese is a plus.
- Required leadership experience: Vendor management, stakeholder management, project management, customer management.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.