Supervisor, DCVI Production & CreativeApply NowApply Later Job ID 845851BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 18, 2021
Responsibilities:The Supervisor, DCVI Creative & Production will be responsible for:
- Strategic supervision of overall production for LAS dubbed audios, assuring their timely delivery meeting the highest quality requirements.
- Detailed creative supervision of the localized audio production process for high-profile titles (Theatrical and Streaming Tier 1), in accordance with Disney’s corporate, financial and creative standards. This includes management of directors, translators, technicians, studio talents and star (celebrity) talents.
- Provide creative inputs, discussion and decision-making during the LAS content localization process.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you to be part of this story:
- Experience in Audiovisual production and musical content production.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
- Preferred Industries: Entertainment production industries, particularly theatrical, television or streaming contents.
- Required leadership experience: vendor management, internal customer and stakeholder management, celebrity talent management.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.