Toys DirectorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746618BR Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Business Disney Licensing Date posted Feb. 06, 2020
- Lead toys organization to secure double digit growth in FY20.
- Responsible for global toys day to day commercial contact (Mattel, Lego, Hasbro), as well as creating business synergies with the implementation of the single-minded commercial plan.
- Further develop the local licensees which represents 40% of the business.
- Seek new business opportunities with the different top categories.
- Further expand emerging class presence by introducing product lines such as fashion dolls and action figures.
- 15 years of experience in toys commercial business or marketing.
- Toys and licensing.
- Ability to manage at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to rapidly understands market dynamics and licensees’ needs.
- Strong leadership and teamwork.
- Ability to create strong bridges with in licensees, commercial partners and retailers.
- Toys industry, toys manufacturing process, licensing, management expertise, toys planning knowledge.
- Advance knowledge in Excel and Power Point.
- Availability to travel.
- English and Spanish - Bilingual
- Bachelor (Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing).
- Ideal: MBA (Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing).
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Mexico), S. de R.L. de C.V., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.