Assistant, Product AdministrationApply Now Apply Later Job ID 731340BR Location Miami, Florida, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Dec. 09, 2019
The position’s purpose is to provide assistance with contract entry and servicing of materials to clients. Upon peers’ absence, this position will assume contract entry and servicing functions.
- Responsible for entering contracts and client selections into the respective system.
- Requests product set up for acquisition/local titles, and monitors new product rights details, as well as, rights issues as they arise in the system.
- Assists with servicing materials to clients per contract terms and established procedures, managing rejections, and maintaining tracking details.
- Responsible for requesting materials and tracking status of third party acquired programs.
- Assists/Responsible for other departmental duties as needed.
- Experience with video/audio format files and digital delivery methods required, TV Media Distribution Business knowledge and experience with legal agreements preferred
- Fluent English and Spanish oral and written skills required.
- Video/audio format files and digital delivery method training or licenses a plus.
- 2 - Year College Degree
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Buena Vista International, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Buena Vista International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.