Deal Management Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract 6 months)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10042126 Location Milan, Italy Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Feb. 28, 2023
In Milan, we are looking for a Deal Management Coordinator (FTC 6 Months) to join our offices to overlook Italy & TIG (Turkey, Isreal, Greece/ Cyprus & Malta). You would work closely with the Deal Management team and provide active, responsive, and value-added administration activity within the Content Sales business in the territories & assists in meeting the contractual obligations. Having industry experience
Areas of Responsibility
Key elements and required results of the role
- Train on the system used by Deal Management: Rightsline, Apollo, and others.
- Accurate and timely recording of deals & amendments in Rightsline, Apollo, and the related conflict check
- Manage the deal’s critical dates, contractual obligations, commitments, and selections
- Servicing - recording status of deal servicing in Apollo and Rights Line and coordination of technical workflow delivery
- Manage amendments as required (change of date, title, etc)
- Quarterly end activities: check on TBA dates, etc.
- Distribution of deal details & amendments as required
Provides pre-sales support to optimize deals that involve:
- Providing information on programs & product availability to Sales, other internal team members & external parties.
- Availability lists for Sales, avail notices, sales histories
- Identifying outstanding client selections, the life of series commitments, and TBA availability dates, and working with Deal Management Manager to ensure all client licensing obligations are met
- Liaising with tech servicing in relation to the availability of dub/sub-tracks where applicable.
Undertakes required post-sales activities to manage the deal most effectively involves:
- Inputting deals as required into the relevant system(s), based on information supplied by Sales and/or Legal. Working with Sales team members to gather information about deals, interpreting the information recording details of the deal in the system, accurately updating client, product availability & other relevant data
- Recording any amendments to the deal in the system, enabling accurate, up-to-date data to be shared through interrogation of the system by other business users
- Includes amendments due to episodic changes, confirmation of TBA dates & any other changes in information which necessitate changes in deals/contractual documentation
- Timely notification of amendments/avails to clients for all deal types (in standard formats where required)
Other General Activities:
- Works effectively with departmental colleagues and cross-functionally with members of the Territory Cluster
- Work with Sales colleagues and support customer relationships as required in the territory
- Adheres to defined business processes, taking opportunities to improve such processes where available
- Experience working in an international environment and TV distribution
- TV Rights knowledge
- Knowledge of Deal Structures
- Ability to quickly pick up detailed Product knowledge
- Understanding of Availability Lists
- Excellent communications skills in English & Italian essential, both verbal and written
- Experience in maintaining ongoing reports
- Strong IT skills/database experience in order to create Deal Profile Summary Production
Highlighting the key technical, language, and job-related skills required:
- Excellent level Word and Excel, Powerpoint useful
- Outlook/internet skills required
- Proactive and flexible approach with the ability to react quickly
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment & be able to multitask
- Ability to anticipate requirements and act accordingly
- Calm and organized
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Some travel may be required
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY ITALIA SRL, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.