Digital & Marketing Supervisor (FTC 6 Months)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10043335 Location Milan, Italy Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Mar. 14, 2023
For our Milan office, we are looking for an energetic and driven Digital & Marketing Supervisor (6 months Fixed Term Contract) to support the local Marketing Manager to achieve room nights, tickets, and revenue goals for Parks & Resorts (specifically Disneyland Paris). You will support the team by developing & supervise marketing and communication initiatives, partnerships with third companies, and delivering effective marketing campaigns. All of this will be with a special focus on digital communication and you also will be based in our Milan office.
Tasks can include:
- Support Marketing Manager in creating initiatives and special projects across all touchpoints in order to support Parks & Resorts Italian business
- Develop partnerships with 3rd party companies and in synergy with TWDCI to increase product awareness and data collected
- Identify digital special initiatives (with or without partners) and create special projects for media promo to maximize online visibility, traffic to the website, and direct sales
- Develop and review all marketing and advertising materials, for both ATL and BTL, online and offline, and sign them off (spots, videos, banners, flyers…).
- Develop creative briefs for the Central Creative team or agency to address market and partner needs while ensuring consistency with brand strategy
- Localize digital and media BtoC assets to fulfill local needs in alignment with global strategy and guidelines.
- Digital touchpoints: adapt content to market needs provide ads site links, texts for search, and materials for affiliation network
- Support website research results analysis and identify local insights and actionable initiatives to drive business.
- Coordinate local Social Media content and work with the Central team on the editorial plan, asset development, posting
- Marketing budget management with cost allocation for each activity
Key Skills required:
- Excellent IT skills – particularly PowerPoint, Excel (Access, Adobe, etc ideal)
- Good understanding of commercial marketing, creative process, high level of accuracy, creativity, and enthusiasm.
- Digital competencies, such as understanding of digital marketing (KPIs & digital assets)
- Tourism industry experience (ideal)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good flexible approach with daily routines and tasks
- Knowledge of media landscape (+ travel industry desirable).
- Interest and passion for the Disney brand
- Available to travel occasionally
- Fluent in English & Italian essential
- French language skills are desired but not essential
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B, and ticketing
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY ITALIA SRL, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.