Digital Marketing Supervisor, MilanApply NowApply Later Job ID 862543BR Location Milan, Lombardy, Italy Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 15, 2021
Reporting directly to Digital Media Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Supervisor will be responsible for managing all the digital and social media operations, including media buying and optimization across all the online platforms and channels to reach all the KPIs.
- The DMS will help grow our brand’s influence and reputation locally, increasing brand loyalty and awareness through day by day management of all our digital and social properties (Disney+ & FOX Channels related), Foxtv.it website, content/brand related temporary websites or social pages.
- The DMS will implement digital and social planning, marketing campaigns setting, reporting/tracking and analysis that meet targets and KPIs
- Work in synergy with the Performance/CRM team to ensure the implementation of a full funnel strategy
- Work with the media agency to supervise the best in class online media marketing plan, and traffic creative assets to publishers/agency
- Daily monitoring of benchmarks and effectiveness of the campaigns in order to maximize results
- Report on digital media performance and metrics keeping track of insights and learnings
- Work with the Creative/OnAir/PR/Programming/Research teams to ensure ads and campaigns asset are built with correct specifications, and will effectively engage the target audiences
- Overview the digital workflow, establishing good working relationships with internal stakeholders/LOBs locally and in EMEA/US.
- Contribute with creative and innovative ideas to promote Disney+ with special activations
- Daily supervision and asset trafficking for our social pages (Disney+ and Fox)
- Master’s degree in Marketing/New Media/Economics
- Several years experience in a digital marketing or digital advertising position
- Previous experience in a media agency or in a Entertainment/Broadcaster or Tech Company would be a plus
- Budget Management experience
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding knowledge of digital and social media advertising
- Deep experience in using FB Business Manager, DV360 Google Marketing Platform, TikTok Ads Manager
- Good experience with Google AdWords, Analytics, Adserving Tools, Major DSPs/DMPs, IAS
- Excellent in campaigns report and evaluation of KPIs (eg: Reach, IMPS, CPV, CPM, VV, EG)
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Curious & Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and advertising
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Italia) S.r.l., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.