Digital Media Analytics Supervisor, Disney+Apply NowApply Later Job ID 860412BR Location Milan, Lombardy, Italy Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 15, 2021
Within the Disney+ Acquisition team, the Digital Media Analytics Supervisor provides support on Performance and Branding areas with ongoing monitoring of digital acquisition channels and in-house buying, optimization and reporting of branding campaigns on social and video/display platforms, with an audience-driven approach.
- On-going analysis and weekly reporting on Disney+ Search, Social, programmatic Display, UAC, Affiliate marketing activities on related platforms/panels
- Sharing optimization recommendations to the DSS global performance team, basing on reported results on audiences, creatives, placements and budget allocation
- Attendance of the 4 channel-specific alignment meetings (weekly or bi-weekly) with DSS specialists in order to discuss on possible optimizations and local priorities, managing communication with EMEA/US as IT first point of contact on each channel
- Day-by-day Creative agency communication and alignment for creative assets localisation basing on local markets needs, ensuring Regional guidelines are followed
- Deep-diving different campaign results and dimensions in order to elaborate short documents and decks to be presented
- Collaboration with multiple Disney LOBs and digital teams in order to share audience-driven approach and use generated segments across different campaigns
- Analysis of performances trends and correlations between Acquisition results and other Disney+ media activities in order to collect data and benchmarks with an holistic point of view on Disney+ marketing activities
- In-house buying and setting of social media and video/display campaigns for Disney+ Branding (awareness prospecting) and Customer Management activities (subscribers only)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role within similar business organization or in web agencies
- Experience in building and delivering digital plans following needs and objectives expressed in briefing phases
- Experience in building, optimizing and monitoring campaigns from start to finish, taking the right decisions and actions to increase results
- Soft analytical skills in understanding digital results and KPIs for specific campaign objectives
- Experience in elaborating docs and presentations to be exposed to different audiences
- Advanced “hands-on-keyboards” experience using key paid channels tools and platforms (Google Ads, BingAds, SA360, DV360, Facebook Business Manager etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of different attribution models
- Familiarity with DMPs logics and segments implementations across different platforms
- Experience working with data analytics tools and dashboards (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Datorama, Power BI etc.)
- KPI focused & extremely comfortable with data in self-serve environments
- Local language and English essential
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Italia) S.r.l., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.