Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Legal Curricular InternApply NowApply Later Job ID 768894BR Location Milan, Lombardy, Italy Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 16, 2020
The internship will be unpaid
Responsibilities:Support the Legal Affairs team in running the following activities:
- Drafting and review of commercial agreeements related to the company businesses, focusing on licensing, audio-visual production, co-marketing and service agreements;
- Drafting and review of legal correspondence;
- Drafting and review of minutes of board meetings and quotaholders’ meetings;
- Legal research and legal advice to the lines of business.
- Good autonomy in drafting and review of commercial agreements related to the ordinary activities of the company and management of the main related legal issues;
- Good understanding of the main dynamics related to in-house legal advice;
- Good understanding of the structure and functioning of a Legal Affair Department operating in a structured business within a multinational framework.
- Master Degree in Law;
- Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Italia) S.r.l., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.