Sr. Manager Scripted DevelopmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 860415BR Location Milan, Lombardy, Italy Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 15, 2021
- research of projects to develop
- meetings with independent producers and authors
- pitch sessions
- project development
- treatment and script analysis
- working with authors on writing
- strong experience in other broadcasters or independent production companies such as scripted development manager
- proven track record in scripted development (list of development project managed)
- written and spoken fluent English (certified)
- preferable degree in humanities and/or writing courses in specialized schools
- deep knowledge of the local and international audio-visual market and the competitive context (i.e.: original productions of the competitors)
- deep knowledge of the language of TV Series
- deep ability to analyse treatments, scripts and narrative texts
- personal skills: proactivity, listening, simplification, commitment to achieve results, creativity, team-working
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Italia) S.r.l., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.