Assistant Producer, GamesApply NowApply Later Job ID 10010152 Location Minato-ku, Japan Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jul. 26, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Work with licensees (developers/publishers) to plan and develop games and other digital content leveraging Disney owned IP
- Provide operational support to licensees, including ongoing project management, planning of content releases and new functionalities in order to sustain user engagement and prolong lifecycle of post-launch products
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders (i.e. Creative, Marketing, PR, Finance, Business Development, Legal, Brand Management) to obtain necessary approvals and information in order to execute the tasks at hand
- Work with Studio and Franchise leads at Disney Animations Studios, Disney Live Actions Studios, Pixar, Lucas Films, and Marvel to obtain approvals and guidance for game content plans and assets submitted by the licensees
- Represent the assigned projects to report and present as necessary to various internal stakeholders, including global teams in the U.S. and APAC
- Be accountable for KPI of assigned projects, and a part of daily operations, follow closely all relevant KPIs in order to ensure the game’s financial success (DAUs, Retention Rates, ARPPU, ARPDAU, Conversion Rates etc.)
- Incubate new game concepts for mobile, console, and other platforms to contribute to the team’s product slate and expansion of its business
- Be a brand champion for Disney owned IP, advising partners as necessary in order to create high quality and culturally sensitive games and services expected of the company
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC (Japan) Ltd., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.