Senior Analyst/Manager, Compensation and BenefitApply NowApply Later Job ID 10063056 Location Minato-ku, Japan Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 13, 2023
GENERAL ROLE DESCRIPTION:
As a member of the APAC Compensation and Benefits (C&B) team, the role will assist, develop, and coordinate a variety of Compensation and Benefits programs and projects for the Region.
- Collect and maintain Compensation information including market practices and government regulations; Obtains updated local market information and provide analysis report.
- Participate in salary and benefits surveys, conduct market benchmark analysis.
- Maintain and assist in processing of new HR system (Workday) by working closely with global Vista project team and Global HR Operations team and Payroll team to ensure validity and integrity of the data.
- Assist in offer approval process with recruitment team and off-cycle salary adjustment approval process with HRBPs to ensure market competitiveness and internal equity.
- Involve in development of related compensation and policies and procedures.
- Partner with HR partners and Lines of Businesses in conducting HR projects.
- Assist in compensation planning including but not limited to annual merit, bonus and LTI planning.
- Work closely with the C&B team in any additional C&B projects as allocated.
- Prepares HR statistical summaries and report.
- Business Level in English and Japanese.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- 5+ years of solid experience in compensation and benefits in a multinational or large corporation environment, experience in internet industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent Excel skills and computer proficiency within a Windows environment. Strong MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Workday, SAP, etc.
- Demonstrates analytical skills, communication skills, and cross-cultural skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with multiple levels of management internally and externally.
- Proven ability to work in a complex and diverse major business unit of a multi-national company.
- Service orientation and strong partnering skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good team player with high degree of confidentiality
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC (Japan) Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.