Senior Manager, Creative Design, APACApply NowApply Later Job ID 10069357 Location Minato-ku, Japan Business Consumer Products Games & Publishing Date posted Nov. 17, 2023
• Reporting directly to the Design Director, you will be responsible for working within the APAC Creative team to strategize creative plans and lead in style guide development for APAC cross franchises and for Global.
• Lead in creating design direction boards based on franchise strategies, new experiences, attractions, etc.
• Drive creation of Vision portfolios for brands and key initiatives across brands.
• Collaborate with Global Creative teams to provide APAC insight and creative solutions.
• Drive creative asset development based on brand strategy to deliver timely, storytelling visual assets, in graphic designs, and 3D designs for licensing and Disney Owned & Operated Merchandising development.
• Define creative trends for each brand in partnership with Product Development teams.
About Consumer Products Games & Publishing:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC (Japan) Ltd., which is part of a business we call Consumer Products Games & Publishing.