Manager, SalesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 708060BR Location Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 20, 2019
- Manage the execution of Director developed initiatives to deliver specified financial goals for Disney’s business at assigned 3rd party retailer(s) for our licensed merchandise and Direct to Retail (DTR) businesses.
- Conduct regular retail buyer meetings, product/program pitches and ongoing business reviews to ensure that the Disney brand and franchises receive prominent placement and support at Retail.
- Effectively utilizes the resources of a broad, cross-functional internal support team to maximize sales of Home Entertainment product across all properties.
- Contribute to the creation of an Annual Business Plan that supports both the Disney Segment and assigned account objectives.
- Collaborate with internal Disney Business Partners to execute Retail Strategies and Tactics to support the overall business plan.
- Develop new business opportunities including the ongoing strategic identification of promotional opportunities.
- Develop a strong network of relationships with all levels of leadership within assigned retail accounts.
- Ensure proficiency in industry knowledge in order to develop profitable account programs.
- 5-7 years of sales experience in a sales organization.
- Strong understanding of the retail landscape, sales and retail marketing strategies, as well as brand and property positioning.
- Experience with managing promotional budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Capable of working independently and managing a variety of initiatives/issues simultaneously, within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Full computer literacy, experience with Retail Link is preferred.
- BA/BS degree in related field preferred.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.