Audiences & Data Strategist (Paid Social,CRM,Programmatic) - M/FApply NowApply Later Job ID 878375BR Location Montévrain, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 26, 2021
You will join the Audience Management department, composed of 8 people, whose mission is to define the relevant audience strategy to guarantee the performance of digital marketing communications campaigns which cover PSM, CRM (email, SMS, push app) and programmatic campaigns. To this end, you will define Disneyland Paris' data strategy: enriching the Disneyland Paris database by optimizing the various collection points, defining tools to improve the use of 1st party Disneyland Paris data, discussing the use of 2nd party data from our partners and canvassing relevant data providers to enrich our data strategy with 3rd party data.
All of this with the constant concern to adapt to the constraints and trends of the market as well as to the communication strategy of Disneyland Paris.
With this position, take part in our ambition to develop the Disneyland Paris audience strategy!
Define the data strategy of Disneyland Paris:
- Keep abreast of the evolution of market solutions, and be able to build a global recommendation for Disneyland's data strategy to continue to target specific audiences at the best price, with the cookieless context that is shaking up the market
- Enrich and optimise the data and audience strategy, with data insights by conducting a strategy of analysis and profiling of the most relevant audiences
- Develop the data collection and qualification strategy for the entire Disneyland Paris ecosystem, demonstrating innovation in order to achieve ambitious collection objectives
- Complete the data sourcing strategy by canvassing new data providers that meet the needs of audiences
- Actively participate in the implementation of 2nd party deals, by seeking out new partners
Develop marketing and data targeting strategies for PSM, CRM and programmatic display campaigns, according to the marketing briefs given to the team, taking into account the different data pools available to the team and in collaboration with the planning and activation teams:
- Build audience segments on the PSM and programmatic display environments according to the briefs of the Planning and Activation teams and transfer them to the activation tools and the Activation teams in charge of trading
- Ensure the operational monitoring of audiences and the launch of campaigns in conjunction with the Activation teams, in order to adapt the audience segments pushed.
- Develop marketing targeting strategies and audience recommendations for CRM campaigns (Emails, SMS and Push app) according to the marketing briefs given to the team and in collaboration with the Planning and Activation teams.
- Ensure regular reporting of all activated audiences, in order to feed the audience recommendation strategy
The keys to your success?
- You have a master’s degree in digital/communication from a Business School
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing or an equivalent position
- You possess strong analytical skills, exemplary rigor
- Naturally curious, you follow media and data market evolutions with interest
- You have extensive knowledge of the Martech/Adtech environment (with good experience in CRM and/or PSM and/or Programmatic)
- Organized and committed, you are a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, innovative and autonomous in project management
- Flexible, you are able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- You speak fluent French and English (level C1 minimum)
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- You will join a small, tight-knit team in a department eager to take on new projects and passionate about their work, who provide you with the support and means you need to get started and succeed
- An opportunity to work with multicultural teams and interact with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
‘Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. From the 30th of August It should also be required for some of our employees’
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best- entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired employees.
Learn more here.