Manager Marketing BtoB H/F - CDD juillet 22 au Avril 23Apply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10000985 Location Montévrain, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jul. 20, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The French market is the leading market in volume and revenue for the destination. Within this department, the BtoB segment includes all indirect distribution networks: Travel agencies (Pure players and traditional agencies), Ticket offices, CSE & local authorities, tourism professionals, for the sale of package holidays and park tickets.
We are looking for a BtoB marketing manager to join a marketing team of 9 people in total.
- To be in charge of the construction of the annual marketing plan in order to reach the revenue objectives.
- Develop the plan (campaigns, speaking engagements, highlights, tactical operations, etc.) and then implement it with the team: production of BtoB and BtoBtoC materials, print and digital, trade shows, training, etc. ....
- Be responsible for the BtoB database (qualification, collection) and related CRM projects.
- Be in charge of promoting Disneyland Paris in these distribution networks. Be a driving force behind new innovative marketing levers (activations, communication, distribution) specific to French consumers and seek Premiumisation levers to support the brand's upmarket strategy.
- Work closely with the sales team and key account managers, be the quality contact internally, but also the marketing contact for our external distributors.
- To ensure the good organisation of the team (3 to 4 marketing managers) and to ensure the development and the increase in skills of each of its members.
- To be close to the business results and to monitor the performance and adjust the plan accordingly.
- Be in charge of a substantial annual budget.
- You have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in BtoB marketing, digital marketing and/or trade marketing.
- Previous experience as a marketing manager or first management experience (trainees).
- English level B2 and French C1
- Technical skills, media, digital marketing, trade marketing
- Analytical skills and ability to synthesise, business and entrepreneurial spirit - analysis of the performance of actions developed, recommendations
- Ability to work and communicate on cross-functional projects while respecting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team / internal collaborators
- Strong adaptability and flexibility
- Independent and proactive
- Creativity / marketing innovation
- Marketing budget management
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Euro Disney Associes SCA, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.