Mobile Developer M/F - Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 774508BR Location Montévrain, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Mar. 27, 2022
The digital technology team designs Marketing, E-Commerce Websites as well as the Mobile Application for our Guests. In order to support the department, we are looking for a talented and passionate Developer to join our Mobile App team.
- Develop new Features to implement the Mobile Product Roadmap
- Analyze user feedback and participate in sprint planning, scrums, demos and retrospectives
- Negotiate and adjust requirements by collaborating with internal business partners
- Integrate mobile application code with back-end services
- Produce code easily testable and well tested (unit, integration, performance, …)
- Perform peer code reviews
- Understand continuous integration / continuous delivery concepts and troubleshoot related issues
- Ensure developments readiness and high-availability
- Guarantee developments’ performance and usability
- Ensure code quality, sustainability and low level of technical debt of developments
- Participate in estimation for new initiatives
- Learn new technologies when required
The keys to your success?
You are rigorous, self-organized and enthusiastic. Your initiative and interpersonal skills will enable you to successfully carry out the missions assigned to you and to adapt quickly to a dynamic and international environment. You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offering its Cast Members the best possible working conditions. In this context and to guarantee optimum flexibility, Cast Members whose role do not require accessing on-site facilities and/or on-site physical interaction are permitted to work remotely, with a minimum presence requirement of five days per month on site’.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.