Paid Social Media Planner EMEA M/F - Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 788391BR Location Montévrain, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Apr. 29, 2021
As Paid Social Media Planner for Europe-Middle East-Africa, your mission is to ensure pan-European deployment of the Disneyland Paris media strategy across social media, from the development phase to tracking key metrics. You will apply this strategy to concrete and measurable actions within your scope of responsibility, while ensuring continuously optimised performance.
- Interpreting the concepts outlined in the global media strategy to adapt them to your scope of responsibility (buying social media advertising)
- Participating in developing the Disneyland Paris social media advertising strategy
- Defining and steering social media ad campaign planning for an assigned country portfolio
- Defining and updating (when necessary) communication tools enabling campaign sharing (strategy, media plans, reporting, etc.)
- Delivering campaigns via the social media ad purchasing interface used by Disneyland Paris
- Managing and optimizing the purchasing budget earmarked for social media
- Creating appropriate assets to ensure consistent and effective communication, working with the Advertising and Social Media departments
- Monitoring your activity’s performance using tools specific to your scope of responsibilities, as well as tools used by the whole department
- Presenting project or campaign status reports describing any problems encountered and related troubleshooting to all stakeholders
- Carrying out continuous monitoring on innovations, new practices and trends in social media communication
- Promoting digital best practices internally
The keys to your success?
- Ideally, you have a master's degree from a Universitity or Business School majoring in Marketing
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a media buyer position working with social media (in a media agency or with an advertiser)
- You have proven experience in an international environment
- You speak fluent French and English (B2 level)
- You have in-depth knowledge of social media and how they operate
- You have solid knowledge of the digital media ecosystem in general
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- You have an excellent grasp of business needs and strategic requirements
- You provide informed input and solutions, are adaptable and enjoy challenges
- You work independently, prioritizing actions and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- You are detail-oriented and rigorous
- You have a dynamic, creative personality with proven interpersonal skills
- Your clear, insightful communication facilitates rapid decision-making
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 17 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.