Product Owner Data M/F - Permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 965960BR Location Montévrain, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted May 04, 2022
Disneyland Paris is currently undergoing a data transformation by setting up a centralized team (Data Office) and a data platform on AWS to exploit its rich and varied data (digital, ticketing, accommodation, operations, maintenance, finance, stores, restaurants, supply chain, costumes, flows, human resources, etc.).
The Disneyland Paris Data Office is at the heart of this transformation project and is piloting :
- The maintenance and evolution of our data platform, the centralization of data within a data lake, the production of value from our data ;
- The promotion of the use of data and the acceleration of self-BI to reduce analysis and decision making times;
- The animation of user communities;
- Defining and developing data-driven products based on artificial intelligence.
In this context, we are recruiting a Product Owner Data who will be involved in the provision of databases and/or data analysis tools on package sales (hotel rooms and park entrances), mainly for the sales and revenue management professions.
You will join the Data team of about 30 people and report to the Product Manager. You will contribute to the progress of your team, in collaboration with the other members of the data team (Product Owner, Data Engineer, Data Steward, Tester, BI Developer), in a stimulating environment, where team spirit and the desire for continuous improvement & learning are key!
Each member of the team can be an actor in what we are putting in place. You will have the opportunity to contribute your knowledge, to question the existing, to innovate, to implement new things constantly and quickly!
You will actively participate in the construction of our data platform, help make decisions and develop the growth of Disneyland Paris.
Your main missions consist of:
- Leading, in an agile SAFe context under construction, the ceremonies of the team (consisting of a Data Engineer and a Tester), and monitoring the day-to-day activity in order to increase the predictability of the team's delivery;
- Gather and challenge internal customer needs, in conjunction with our Data Steward, in order to deploy products that add customer value, from the minimum product (MVP) to continuous and regular improvements;
- Write user stories (expression of needs in the form of use cases);
- Organize the product backlog and prioritize data deliverables;
- Monitor the performance of data products to demonstrate their value;
- Ensure a market watch in relation to your activity (new products, new technologies, etc.) and anticipate market developments.
The keys to your success?
You are the ideal candidate for this position if:
- You are graduated of engineering or a business school diploma and have acquired at least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner; you have already worked on subjects related to databases or data flows and used/exploited data in a data lake/data platform;
- You have already worked in an agile context (SAFe ideally) and master the animation of a multidisciplinary team including IT/technical interlocutors;
- You know at least one cloud environment (AWS ideally), have already made SQL queries and master tools such as Tableau, Jira, Miro, Confluence, Service Now;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (C1 level) to communicate with our colleagues at The Walt Disney Company in the US, as well as in French (B2 level).
- You are persuasive in carrying your product vision and facilitating communication and collaboration between all stakeholders;
- You are user and result oriented, focused on the profitability of your products and user satisfaction;
- You are eager to learn and feel comfortable in a changing environment.
Additional Information:The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site.
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
Disneyland Paris is committed to offering its Cast Members the best possible working conditions. In this context and to guarantee optimum flexibility, Cast Members whose role do not require accessing on-site facilities and/or on-site physical interaction are permitted to work remotely, with a minimum presence requirement of five days per month on site.
Our offices are located 5 minutes walk from the Val d'Europe train station.
Recruitment process :
- First meeting with Maxime (recruiter) to get to know each other and see if we can go further together (optional)
- Interview with Maxime (recruiter) to evaluate the adequacy between your personality, your expectations and what we can offer you
- Interview with Manon (manager) to give you a broader view of the position and evaluate your skills for it
- Final interview with your future N+2 to give each other the opportunity to project themselves in a collaboration and be able to envision yourself as a part of our environment.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in, so don't miss the opportunity, apply now!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.