Strategic Product Lead M/F - Permanent Contract
Montévrain, Île-de-France Region, FranceApply NowApply Later
Job ID 856546BR Location Montévrain, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 04, 2021
Job Summary:The Consumer Strategy department uses their insight into consumer expectations and the company strategic guidelines to create marketing strategies designed to boost company image, attractiveness and profitability. The team participates in defining and guiding projects related to every aspects of the consumer experience (show and attractions content, food & beverage offer, hotels, etc.) and all available marketing tools (communication, pricing, distribution, etc.). The transformation of consumer and market insights into a powerful tool for the development of our business, as well as the orchestration of consumer touch points to serve the growth of the company, are at the heart of our mission.
As strategic product lead within the Consumer Strategy department, you transform market & consumer insights into business and/or communication opportunities for Disneyland Paris to stimulate demand and optimize conversion to our destination.
You will participate in the identification and deployment of new strategic opportunities (commercial activations, new experiences) integrating the dimensions of parks, hotels, restaurants, shops and Disney Village, in order to increase turnover.
You will work on the development of new marketing strategies and ensure their successful operational deployment, in collaboration with all the marketing, sales & distribution, digital, and revenue management teams ...
In order to succeed in this role, you will:
- Participate in the integration of activations and offers within the sales and marketing environment
- Identify levers and develop activations to improve conversion
- Using data (historical, segmentation, qualitative and quantitative studies, etc.) and identifying consumer insights to serve the main strategic issues to be addressed. Define new research needs, diagnostics to develop strategic recommendations and action plans
- Manage the communication strategy for both permanent offer and launch of new products, in collaboration with the product and communication teams: definition of positioning, brief, communication plan, tools development, deployment follow up, analysis of business results and consumer studies.
- Influence products’ developments in line with consumer and business expectations and in collaboration with the product team.
- Ensure commercial success, in collaboration with the teams in charge of the sales strategy, (including the teams based in various markets) by monitoring sales performance and steering action plans to secure the achievement of objectives.
- Ideally you have Master’s degree from a business school or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in Marketing in either Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Luxury, Entertainment, Leisure and Travel industry
- Curious and open by nature, you have a certain sensitivity to business and the desire to work on multiple projects
- You know how to structure a written/oral presentation on complex and/or new topics to convince your partners and leadership
- You are versatile and agile
- Fluent in English and in French
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
‘Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. From the 30th of August It should also be required for some of our employees’
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.