Maintenance TechnicianApply NowApply Later Job ID 938689BR Location Moore Park, Australia Business Studios Content Date posted May 09, 2022
Occupying a 32 acre site and providing facilities of the highest industry standards, the studio features eight sound stages, several production offices, workshops and hosts over 60 independent entertainment industry businesses. The history of the site provides an eclectic mix of new and old buildings, and manicured landscapes create proportion and space.
Responsibilities:The position is responsible for repair and maintenance works as allocated or scheduled by the Facilities Team Leader or as directed by Fox management. Works can consist of general basic repairs relative to carpentry/basic joinery to fixing odd jobs as required.
- Embrace a proactive attitude to providing best possible customer service to all clients and staff
- Report all issues, even if they are not pertaining to your area of control, anticipate problems and help ensure a clean, safe working environment
- Carpentry/joinery repairs and maintenance
- Identify potential maintenance issues and logging them for action accordingly
- General labouring
- Assisting other team members
- Maintaining a neat and tidy workshop
- Stock control
- Building or Technical Trade Skills
- Previous experience in General and commercial building maintenance
- Basic computer skills
- Relevant industry experience
- Ability to repair equipment
- Hold a Class C Unrestricted Drivers License
- Trade certificate / licenses
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.