Agency Sales Manager (Large Agencies)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 820cb778-72a4-456c-ace5-d1c8ba1628cb Location Mumbai, India / Gurgaon, India Business Disney+ Hotstar Date posted Nov. 18, 2023
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- In this role, you will support the revenue targets for the Agency team for the Entertainment and Sports Business of Disney+ Hotstar
- You will be Disney+ Hotstar’s ambassador in the market for the agency relationship that you own and will be responsible for shaping up a long-term business plan for the agency to make Disney+ Hotstar as the preferred digital partner
- You will be expected to understand the digital ecosystem, be abreast with industry analytics and be on top of industry trends
- You will be expected to drive strategic and tactical initiatives to maintain a healthy sales pipeline on a regular basis; be proactive in highlighting any roadblocks and maintain high standards in following internal processes
- This is an individual contributor role where the focus is on maximizing revenue potential with the Agencies that you own, evangelizing Disney+ Hotstar as a premium destination for digital spends
- You will be expected to manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision
- In this role, you will work closely with the internal sales strategy team, internal client team for the conceptualization & execution of long-term deals for your accounts
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Understanding of Media Agency’s way of working/ principles / consultative selling will be an added advantage
- Should be both a brand builder with a strong ability to drive and achieve sales targets
- Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client conversations
- Concise yet inspiring communicator
- Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network and have effective negotiations
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of experience in digital media agency / digital ad sales/ consumer internet industry
- Preferred Qualification: MBA, preferably from Tier I/Tier II institutes
- Preferred Experience: Worked with any of the Top 5 Agency Networks in India
- Disney+ Hotstar is India’s leading streaming platform that has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 18 languages and coverage of major global sporting events. As a mission-driven organisation with a relentless focus on our users, we are dedicated to attracting and retaining world-class talent to drive our success.
- Disney Star prides in being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire, train, promote and compensate employees on the basis of individual competence and potential without regard for race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status or non-job-related disability, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
WHY JOIN US
- No Dress Code
- Unlimited Leaves
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
- Fun Life Balance
About Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd, which is part of a business we call Disney+ Hotstar.