AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 752098BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 10, 2020
The Cash & Banking team works closely with Operations, IT and Finance contacts from around the Company, as well as external Banking contacts, to safeguard the Company’s cash and ensure that cash activity clears the bank and posts to the General Ledger properly every day.
- Ensure the Electronic Bank Statement (EBS) file is successfully transmitted from the bank and uploaded into SAP each day, partner with HCL/DES and Banking contacts to resolve any issues, escalate as needed
- Ensure all depository activity posts to the General Ledger and clears the bank accounts properly each day, escalate issues as needed
- Ensure all on-line access banking requests are completed timlely.
- Complete assigned account reconciliations each month within 30 days after the period close (20 days for quarter end months)
- Establish strong working relationships with Business Unit contacts and partner with them to clear all reconciling items
- Submit process improvement/cost reduction recommendations whenever possible
- Support fellow Cast Members by providing front line assistance with day-to-day issues
- Run daily Account Payable spools and transmit to the bank once audited
Basic Qualifications:Experience & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years experience handling a similar role
Additional Information:Other desired skills :
SAP, On-line banking software
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).