Assistant Manager - Broadcast TechnologyApply NowApply Later Job ID R10014261 Location Mumbai, India Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 21, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Coordination, Quality control validation, missing list generation, Playout execution and monitoring of signals
- Collaboration with Star Operations, Traffic, Presentation and Playout service provider teams (Planetcast) to ensure proper flow of data, availability of Media, Graphics, Playlist, log changes and implementation
- Tracking and Generation of TX Reports.
- As Runs and Errors
- LIVE broadcast execution
- Graduation preferably in Science stream or Diploma in Engineering.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Hands-on Experience in multi-Channel Automation based Playout Operations, Playlist translation, Appending, Versioning, log change implementation. time management, Video server, Graphics & Audio systems controls
- LIVE broadcast switching, insertion, and Operational experience
- Technical knowledge on Baseband Video, RF and Uplink
- End to End backend Playout life cycle familiarity on Playlist creation, content processing, QC analysis and reconciliation
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in leading multi-channel environment
- Cloud and IP based Playout knowledge will be a much expected added advantage
- Strong Communication, collaboration & Inter-Personal Skills
- Multitasking ability and willingness to work in shifts including night shifts in the challenging TX environment
- Team spirit, Commitment, Integrity, and Customer focus
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Star India Pvt Ltd (SIPL), which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.