Assistant Manager-Channel MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID R10013699 Location Mumbai, India Business Studios Content Date posted Mar. 24, 2022
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStudios ContentThe Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
- Responsible for Integrated Marketing campaigns across the Hindi & English movies and GEC cluster
- Managing multiple projects (Across channels) by setting clear measurable goals to execution and post campaign analysis to measure ROI
- Driving digital as a key Marketing tool to drive engagement and brand love
- Coordinate and manage key internal & external stakeholders - Sales, Programming & Distribution & External customers – PR and Digital agencies.
- Competition analysis and providing intel to the team
- Analyze marketing campaigns closely based on BARC performance and making recommendations to the team as learnings
- Partner to PRS/sales team for sponsorship pitches and monetization led brand integration ideas (CMFs, etc.)
- Brief and generate quality output from On-Air Promotion team and ensure consistency in all brand communication
- Involved in ideation, responsible for supporting new concept creation and development of new Ideas
- Manage Distribution KRAs related to channel reach (AOP vs. on-ground realities) to ensure that channel reach is competitive
- Drive distribution marketing campaigns - awareness and conversions
- Create and brief agencies on Qual/Quant consumer studies as per requirements
- Budget Management with timely reporting
- Adhering to company processes and ensure zero deviations
- Liaising with support functions to manage processes in time i.e. commercial/finance/legal
- Weekly channel performance viz., reach and ratings
- Advanced project management skills - thorough planning and efficient execution of campaigns
- Creative conceptualization capabilities
- Ability to lead agencies to plan and execute campaigns on time with strong metrics of campaign evaluations in pre and post phases
- ROI through reach and engagement for spends
- Generating revenue led concepts for better monetization
- Innovative inputs for campaigns and successful rollout
- Increase in follower base and engagement rate across social media platforms
- MBA with 4-6 year’s work experience from a premium Business School
- Preferably from the television industry
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Very Strong Project management skills with aggressive planning and timely execution
- Multi- tasking on campaigns across brands
- Digitally savvy with a strong understanding of the social media platforms
- Creatively driven with a hold on operations
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, strategy and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with agencies and other teams to get the job done
- Good writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Works independently with high-level of autonomy and trust is a must-have to succeed in this role
- Ownership attitude
- Excellent communication (especially written) & Interpersonal skills
- Innovative & Hard working
- People skills & networking (ability to collaborate and get work done)
- High degree of comfort in working with ambiguity
- Pleasant and positive demeanor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Star India Private Limited, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.