Assistant Manager - Cluster Analytics, Hindi GEC & Kids FCTApply NowApply Later Job ID 10055740 Location Mumbai, India Business The Walt Disney Company (India) Date posted Nov. 15, 2023
About the Role:
This position is responsible for providing data driven consultation to the sales team by analysing genre, channel and client advertisement spends and deriving insights that will equip the sales team in maximizing revenue.
Star Plus being the No 1 HGEC channel in the country, the quantum of business from every client is of significant value. Disney Kids channels cluster being leader in the genre with 5 channels to be managed, it is important to have a strong resource managing this portfolio.
- Support in carving out a revenue generation strategy for the channel by providing data driven insights on the channel performance, market factors and industry ad-spend trends.
- Monitor the genre for Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual performance and give strategic and tactical inputs to the team to achieve the sales target
- Facilitate client and brand-wise spend monitoring on the channel and on corresponding competitive channels to evaluate competitive channel performance within and outside genre
- Work on internal review reports and decks as required on a periodic basis to help create the narrative for the channel sales performance
- Collaborate with and support sales teams in client-specific proposals, to use data driven insights for persuasively communicating offerings and unique value-proposition
- Improvising on dashboards, reports, metrics with the objective of increasing revenue opportunities and workforce efficiencies
- Generate and publish periodic channel performance and revenue reports proactively to aid the sales force in revenue achievement by highlighting gaps proactively
- Support in achieving numbers through regular reporting, providing data insights for reviews and sales funnels
- Timely and accurate submission of the budget and reforecast as required and comprehensive view of the performance of the channel
- Presentation of the review in the formats required by the team
- Quantifiable inputs provided that were able to influence favourable decision making by clients and shaped the direction of the strategy
- Business opportunities identified and highlighted based on data analyses
- 5-8 years of total experience in Business Planning/ Strategy / Analytics roles
- Exposure to the media industry will be preferred
- Ability to deal with dynamic and fast paced internal & external environment
- •Eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines
About Disney Star:
Disney Star is a leading media & entertainment company in India that reaches over 700 million viewers a month in nine different languages. Our entertainment portfolio which cuts across general entertainment, movies, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content generates over 20,000 hours of original content every year.
Disney+ Hotstar, India’s leading streaming platform, enables us to reach and entertain audiences anywhere, anytime. Disney+ Hotstar has changed the way Indians consume their entertainment - from their favorite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas.
With leadership positions in every segment it occupies, Disney Star has been redefining the media landscape for more than 30 years now, anchored on the three pillars of story-telling, innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering to the expectations of our audiences.
Join us, and let's continue to inspire a billion imaginations.
About The Walt Disney Company (India):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Star India Pvt Ltd (SIPL), which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (India).