Already applied?View Dashboard
Assistant Manager - DesignApply Now Apply Later Job ID 633585BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 04, 2019
- Work with the Product Development team to serve Licensees across all LOB’s namely Apparel, Accessories, Footwear, Home, Stationery, FHB and Toys.
- Develop and approve Disney, Marvel and Lucas Film art for licensees allocated to him or her as business development in the aforesaid LOB grows with each passing year
- Download style guides from DMC.
- Understand franchise attributes and design development for Licensee in Value, Mid- Tier and Premium Market.
- Use style guides effective to communicate ideas, provide design approvals, or develop designs & product concepts/mocks.
- Review prototypes and final designs to approve of right art and branding.
- Work on OPA- The Online Product Approval Process.
- Work with the Marketing and Retail Team for their immediate requirements.
- Consolidate developments each season via each LOB mentioned above.
- Ability to set range plans across multiple seasonal product launches through the year.
- Study upcoming trend reports across product categories & capture latest trend directions in the
- designs/product concepts & pitches.
- 10- Maintain key licensee relationships on product development basis requirements on designs &
- 11- Will be responsible for ensuring excellence across everything we do: products, design, art.
- 12- Show a high level of awareness of current trends & technical knowledge (understanding production
- methods, materials, color, limitations in print).
- 13- Act as a bridge between the product strategy & the product development teams with keen
- knowledge on market needs, limitations & opportunities. Ensure all information is clearly outlined
- & communicated.
- Graduate in Graphic design with 3-5 years experience
- Ability to develop and work with art/character in creative ways.
- Understand various graphic styles, printing techniques on varied mediums.
Additional Information:Skills Required
- High speed execution of Photoshop, Illustrator, Key Note.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Willingness to stretch him/ herself to achieve high standards of design.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.