Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Manager – CreativeApply Now Job ID 434520BR Location Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Job Posting Company The Walt Disney Company Job Posting Area The Walt Disney Company Date posted 03/16/2017
- We are looking for a Creative Marketing Wizard to develop, implement, track and optimize our campaigns across all platforms.
- One of the primary functions to reach out to the consumer through an effective campaign is the job of the creative person – To manage this important role we require a person with creative thinking and has to have the flair to write and create English film based campaigns
- The candidate should be a great thinker with a lot of energy and fresh ideas and a master at putting stories together creatively
- Developing and managing creative campaigns for every project of the studio which is in line with the overall marketing campaign
- Managing all product (title) campaigns end – to -end
- Provide creative solutions for every project/movie campaign across various marketing verticals which include In Theatre Branding, TV (Promos),Print ads, Events and Digital.
- Uphold standard and quality of work as per Walt Disney’s expectations by making every campaign stand out by introducing innovations and creating a benchmark within the industry.
- Liaise with creative agencies and give them the desired route to build on the campaign which will be in sync with the Marketing objective.
- Introduce innovations and create trends in marketing using the creative platform
- Make every campaign stand out from others and create a benchmark within the industry
- The audience/ TG must be able to associate/ understand the creative
- Liaise with the International creative teams on the future creative and all approvals required for the region
- Design film based campaigns in terms of localisation of the films being dubbed
- Liaise with the dubbing teams on developing all the local promos
- Co-ordinate with internal teams to get approvals in place
- Working closely on creative solutions across LOB’s
- 5 -7 years of proven working experience in the creative.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Ability to work on Photoshop